This short video of a circular walk around Perranporth was shot during Autumn, October 2019.
This walk takes about 3 hours.
This circular walk starts off in Perranporth town centre and the route takes you through:
– Jericho Valley
– St Agnes beach (in the distance)
– Trevellas Porth
– Perranporth Airfield (including some old WWII bunkers/air raid shelters overlooking the coast)
– Cligga Head
The weather was fine but there had been a lot of heavy rain recently so in parts it was very muddy.
We left quite late in the day which meant that it was dark by the time we got back to Perranporth.
It’s a great walk which can be fairly hard going in places but it is well worth the effort.
Where is Perranporth?
If you are in a rush you can watch this 60-second video of our day trip to Perranporth.
View this post on Instagram
Looking for places to stay in and around Perranporth?
Are you looking for accommodation near Lands End? You can use this handy search tool powered by Booking.com to find your accommodation.
Looking for gifts and collectibles related to Perranporth?
Please be sociable
Hopefully, you have enjoyed this blog. Please Like, Share, Comment and Follow me on social media as it really helps.
- Please check out my video above and Like/Subscribe on YouTube if you enjoyed it
- For more videos and photo’s of my adventures around Cornwall please follow me on Instagram
- For more insider information about Cornwall, you can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter